1 tsp honey
1/2 tsp vanilla
1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
1/8 tsp ground nutmeg
1/8 tsp ground ginger
3 apples, peeled, pared and chopped
3 l water
3 pears, pared and choppedmeasures conversion [+]
1. In large saucepan, combine water, honey, vanilla and spices.
2. Cook over high heat until mixture boils.
3. Add apples.
4. Reduce heat and cook about ten minutes.
5. Add pears.
6. Cook until fruit is tender.
7. Serve hot or cold. Truly delicious.
Olga Timokhina collectionRecipe category: Beverages & Drinks > Non-alcoholic