4 loin pork choops
3 tbsp oil
2 onions, peeled and sliced
2 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
2 tbsp paprika
1 can chopped tomatoes
1 tbsp sugar
1 tsp caravay seeds
1 red and 1 yellow pepper, seeded and sliced
3 oz mushrooms
Sprigs of parsley to garnish
Soured cream to servemeasures conversion [+]
Method:Recipe category: Meat-Dishes > Pork
1. Trim off excess fat from pork. Preheat the oven to 170 C (325 F).
2. Heat the oil in a frying pan. Add the pork and fry quickly on both sides. Transfer to an aovenporoof casserole dish.
3. Add onions, garlic and paprika to the pan and fry for 3 minutes. Stir in tomatoes, sugar, caravay seeds and season to taste. Bring to the boil.
4. Add peppers and mashrooms and pour over the mmeat. Cover with a lid and bake for about 1 hour until the pork is tender.
5. Garnish with parsley. Serve with soured cream for spooning over each serving and rice.